SAN FRANCISCO — NCM Associates, a provider of automotive 20 Group, retail consulting, management training, operations Benchmark analysis services, data management and forecasting tools to franchised and independent auto dealers, announced that for the third consecutive year, it will be a sponsor at the Best Training Day Ever on January 22, 2015 at the Nob Hill Masonic Center in San Francisco.
New this year is a certified pre-owned (CPO) panel, where NCM Institute instructor and former car dealer Robin Cunningham will add his perspective and retail automotive experience to the discussion.
“The Best Training Day Ever is a great resource for the automotive industry and provides a great venue to hear and learn about new trends and profit-driving opportunities from leading industry experts,” Paul A. Faletti Jr., president and CEO of NCM Associates, said. “That’s why we’re pleased to sponsor the event again in 2015.”
Each year, dealer principals, general managers, sales managers, service managers and fixed operations managers are invited to this one-day event to learn from some of the best trainers in the automotive business, with each delivering the most recent training on a different area, officials said. The trainers provide new, effective and powerful information to help attendees succeed in today’s unique market.
The 2015 Best Training Day Ever line-up of trainers includes:
- Jeff Cowan of Jeff Cowan’s PRO TALK, Inc. — Never Unemployed Again!
- David Spisak of ReverseRisk — Understanding the Power and Pitfalls of Data in Your Dealership: How to Manage, Control, Clean and Secure Your Data
- Jeremy Anspach of PureCars — What Every Dealer Needs to Know About SEM
- Alan Ram of Proactive Training Solutions, Inc. — Business Development or Detriment?
- Jim Fitzpatrick, CBT Automotive Network — Leading a special CPO panel
- Dave Anderson of Dave Anderson’s Learn to Lead® — True Grit: How to Develop the Seven Top Traits of Mentally Tough Leaders
“Having been an automotive dealer and served on several local, state and national dealer associations and councils, and now teaching variable operations best practices, I’m happy to be on the CPO panel to share my perspective learned as a dealer, but also through my exposure to so many other dealerships’ pre-owned strategies through my work at the NCM Institute,” said Cunningham.
For more information about The Best Training Day Ever, or to register for this comprehensive training day, go to www.thebesttrainingdayever.com or call 855-800-9478.
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom