DALLAS — F&I product provider EFG Companies was named to the Dallas Morning News’ list of Top 100 Places to Work, marking the ninth national award the company has earned this year for excellence and customer service.
“EFG’s awards and certifications reflect our intense focus on operating in our clients’ best interest at all times. You don’t always see that in our industry,” said John Pappanastos, president and CEO of EFG Companies. “EFG’s most powerful asset is its client engagement model that requires uniquely qualified and motivated professionals. Our values drive us, and we welcome and expect measurement of our impact on our clients’ profitability and success.”
According to company officials, a recent Troubadour Research and Consulting client satisfaction survey showed EFG’s net promoter score ranked higher than Southwest Airlines, USAA Banking and Insurance, and Nordstrom.
In addition to being named a Top 100 Places to Work, EFG Companies’ other notable recognitions and awards this year include:
- F&I and Showroom magazine's F&I Dealer of the Year Award for EFG client, Davis-Moore Automotive
- First product provider certified as a Center of Excellence by Benchmark Portal
- First product provider awarded the National ASE Blue Seal of Excellence
- One of the first hundred companies in the US to achieve Consumer Credit Compliance Certification from the National Association of Automotive Finance
- Three Stevie Awards for Top Field Sales Team, Contact Center of the Year, and Business Development Achievement of the Year
- Powersports Business Nifty 50 Product Award winner
- SubPrime Auto Finance News Top 125 Most Influential Firms
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom