MCLEAN, Va. — NADA Used Car Guide has replaced its NADA Online product with NADA Values Online, offering lenders and automotive dealers new features as well as a more streamlined experience.
“The replacement of NADA Online with the NADA Values Online product means our business-to-business customers will have powerful new features that make the vehicle valuation process even more insightful and efficient,” said Mike Stanton, vice president and COO of NADA Used Car Guide.
The new experience will offer pricing guidance, new-vehicle and auction values (low, average, high), trade-in (rough, average, clean), clean loan, and clean retail values for used passenger cars and light-duty trucks, Stanton added.
The range of low, average and high values is based on actual market transactions and market influencers. New Vehicle Values are provided as a range because the factors cause price variations in the new vehicle market, according to NADA Used Car Guide.
The features that NADA Values Online will offer are:
- New Vehicle Values for new vehicle pricing guidance
- Inventory valuation for saving and easily updating vehicle valuations
- Vehicle valuation trends for quick insight into wholesale and retail transactions
- Custom reporting that lets you select the data that best fits the deal
- Typically equipped MSRP for practical value comparisons
- A more intuitive design that displays vehicle info and photos clearly and simply
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom