LOS ANGELES – RelayCars, the virtual reality (VR) car shopping experience, powered by EVOX Images®, today announced the expansion of its website to include their virtual showroom. Up until now, RelayCars’ immersive technology has been accessible via mobile app on smartphones, tablets, or corresponding headsets. This website relaunch comes at a time when many dealerships are closed and individuals are still looking for proper ways to research a future vehicle from home. RelayCars features the most expansive, high-quality VR automotive library on the market, allowing users to take a virtual tour of any vehicle category, year, make, and model from EVOX Images’ extensive database.
Upon visiting the new RelayCars website, users have the ability to:
- Choose make, model, year, and trim for any vehicle in the RelayCars library, starting with model year 2015
- View realistic, interactive exterior and interior 360º views of vehicles in a large screen format
- Select any manufacturer-specific color and view it in three selectable angles
- View standard vehicle data such as trim detail and drivetrain
- Learn about the additional suite of downloadable apps from RelayCars and view trailers for each
“During this period of uncertainty, we are working hard to navigate through the changes in our daily routines and processes,” stated Gina Callari, EVOX Images/RelayCars COO. “While we stay safe at home and wait for dealers to open their doors again, we are excited to make our online car shopping technology even more accessible for customers.”
To experience this new website from home, users can visit vr.relaycars.com. Additionally, users can download the free RelayCars app from both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom