COX AUTOMOTIVE – Cox Automotive provided an update for the month of June to the Cox Automotive Retail Solutions COVID-19 Assistance Program. As the initial impact of COVID-19 was being felt, Cox Automotive announced a 50% discount on our Retail Solutions Dealer Subscription Product fees for the months of April and May. As we work our way to a recovery as a country and an industry, it is critical to focus on driving consumers back to your showrooms and virtual properties. For that reason, Cox Automotive is offering a 25% discount on Autotrader Subscription Listings fees for the month of June 2020.
Furthermore, the following product enhancements and limited-time free offers remain available. These have been developed to give you the extra virtual and online functionality that consumers expect and dealers are finding vital to their operations:
- Autotrader Dealer Home Services: No additional cost to our Autotrader Subscription Listings clients.
- vAuto Market Days Supply Trend Report: No additional cost to our vAuto Provision clients.
- Xtime Self Check-in, Online Bill Pay & Intra-Dealer Chat: No additional cost to our Xtime clients.
Limited-Time Free Offers
- Dealertrack F&I Assisted Remote Signing: Assisted Remote Signing will be no charge through end of August 2020 to existing clients on Digital Contracting on Dealertrack uniFI. If you are interested in Assisted Remote Signing and do not have Digital Contracting, reach out to us to learn more.
- HomeNet SnapLot 360: SnapLot 360 will be no charge for 60 days starting May 1 to our Autotrader Subscription Listings dealer clients signed up for Dealer Home Services.
Please visit the Cox Automotive COVID-19 Resource page (https://www.coxautoinc.com/covid-19/) to better understand the details on the product specials mentioned above. The Resource page will also provide insights and resources, including a robust collection of videos and webinars, from across Cox Automotive developed to assist you.
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom