With IOL Oodle Pro, a dealer’s Marketplace listings are able to be posted in bulk and are directly tied back to the dealership fan page. In contrast, most dealers use a Facebook application that presents their inventory just to their Facebook fan page, and they post vehicles one at a time into the Marktplace. Now, with IOL Oodle Pro, a dealer can bulk-list unlimited vehicles for sale in the Facebook Marketplace, enjoy premium search results, and gain exposure with millions of Facebook Marketplace users as well as the dealer’s fans.
“IOL Oodle Pro harnesses the exponential power of social media. There’s never been anything like it,” said Neal Gann, HomeNet’s Vice President of Strategic Relations. “Every time someone comments on a vehicle, it appears in the news feeds of that person’s 200+ friends and networks as well as back on the dealer’s fan page. And if one of their friends comments, the vehicle is now visible to that person’s 200+ friends and networks, and on and on… ”
HomeNet’s IOL Oodle Pro's Key Features include:
• Integrated Marketplace listings with Dealer Fan Page, My Showroom, and My Listings pages
• Unlimited listings with priority placement in search results included
• Friend-of-a-friend indicator on all listings, adding credibility to inventory and softening every sale
• One-stop syndication to over 250 classified sites included, like Facebook Marketplace, Military.com, and Walmart.com
• Automatically tweet listings
• A professional-looking, dealer-branded Fan Page
• Easy to use reporting monitors the impact and value of social media: conversions, traffic, page views, etc.
• Dealers can save hundreds of dollars through HomeNet’s unlimited listings and premium placement privileges
HomeNet Automotive helps the automobile industry save time and sell more vehicles. It is the leading provider of inventory merchandising, management, and marketing services, led by its flagship product, Inventory Online (IOL) Internet Marketing Suite. IOL is a web-based vehicle marketing solution that helps tens of thousands of automotive dealers to engage buyers online and bring them into the showroom by streamlining the process of converting raw vehicle data into consumer-friendly and emotional online ads. With 135 employees, HomeNet has garnered numerous awards, including a spot on the "Inc. 5000" for the third year in a row, its fourth recognition by the prestigious magazine in as many years. HomeNet is a private company based in West Chester, PA, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit http://www.homenetauto.com or call (877) 738-3313.