Houston, Texas– CAR-Research XRM, a single-source CRM solution uniquely branded as; “XRM, Exceeding CRM”, today announced a major enhancement to its CRM system with the addition of a new Inventory Management System. It is built right into the CAR-Research CRM solution and is designed to assist auto dealers in the digital management of their on-line inventory. The new system will be demonstrated at booth 4285N at the 2011 NADA Convention and Exhibition in San Francisco, CA, February 5-7.
Key features and benefits of the new Inventory Management System include:
• Complete dealership On-Line Inventory Management System
• Intuitive, single-point management process for vehicle image uploads and exports
• Enables sending of multiple vehicle images to customers in response to vehicle information requests
• It can receive vehicle feeds from any source and manage inventory pricing
• Unlimited export feeds to third party providers such as AutoTrader.com, Cars.com, HomeNet and more
• Dealers can create, manage, edit, and send ad listings to Craigslist, eBay and more
• Dealers can easily print Window Stickers and Buyers Guides in PDF format
• Dealers can manage and customize options and features by dragging and dropping
• Comprehensive search results including vehicle pictures
• Robust VIN Decoders provide detailed vehicle information
“Our new Inventory Management System completes the CAR product line up,” commented Kurt Kubicki, VP of Marketing for CAR-Research XRM. “We offer a total CRM and Marketing solution for dealers that are looking for a single provider to eliminate numerous vendors. Or we can facilitate single-point integration to 3rd Party Vendors with our bundled modular applications, eliminating double entry of data, and saving valuable time during the deal process.”
CAR-Research has developed a proven singular solution that helps an auto dealership run more effectively and proficiently. It is a web-based, comprehensive CRM solution that helps increase revenue from sales and service, improve customer satisfaction index (CSI) and service satisfaction index (SSI), and boost the dealership’s gross profit. A dealership can consolidate all its departments into a manageable solution that delivers value through proven processes at every stage of the customer life cycle.
CAR-Research offers total Dealership CRM capability, Websites, Research Call Center (with Live Agent Calling), Inventory Management, ATM (Automated Targeted Marketing with email and Texting), Telephony Ad Tracking, Direct Mail, On-Line Service Scheduling, Multi-Point Inspection Program, Service Drive Control Manager© (which gives a dealer total visibility of all service activity with real time delivery of DMS and RO data), and a complete Service BDC capability.
“We have the best suite of tools in the industry and it is all built in-house, on one single technology platform with seamless integration of all modules,” said Kubicki.
For more information contact Kurt Kubicki at 888-583-0956 email [email protected] or visit www.CARResearchXRM.com
About CAR-Research XRM
Additional information is available at www.CARResearchXRM.com
KAR Auction Services has consolidated its Recovery Database Network management team following the company’s acquisition of Clearplan.