ORLANDO, Fla. – For the seventh consecutive year, AutoPayPlus by US Equity Advantage has received the top-ranked Diamond award in the Bobit's Dealer Group’s annual Dealers' Choice Awards program that recognizes the industry’s best product and service providers. The awards are based on a comprehensive online survey of dealers and dealership personnel who vote for their preferred vendors, suppliers and finance partners and score them on performance, value and whether they would recommend each company to another dealer.
“Congratulations to this year’s winners. Your hard work and superior service has made a valuable impact on those you do business with,” said David Gesualdo, president of Bobit's Dealer Group.
AutoPayPlus CEO Robert M. Steenbergh credits this year’s award to the company’s growth and innovations over the past year to elevate the customer experience. They include:
- Launching AutoPayPlus University for its dealer partners to make it easier for their new F&I hires to understand how the company’s biweekly payment plan works, including the costs and benefits.
- Implementing a next-generation contact center solution to enrich the customer experience, improve efficiencies and allow the company to scale quickly to meet growth projections.
- Creating an industry-leading member portal with mobile optimization to support its ongoing commitment to understanding members’ needs and delivering consistently excellent service.
- Negotiating a sponsor bank relationship with a federally-chartered and FDIC-insured financial institution whose ACH services would allow dealerships nationwide to offer AutoPayPlus’ accelerated loan payment service.
- Increasing its support staff by 44% percent … in the middle of a pandemic … to meet and exceed service expectations as the company grows and expands.
“Our industry faced unprecedented challenges this past year, and we are grateful to our dealership partners for recognizing our ability to continue providing them and their car buyers with value and an exceptional experience during this difficult time,” said Steenbergh. “Our success and this award are also due, in part, to the collaborative relationships with our agent partners who work closely with us to support our dealerships’ finance managers.”