Saved searches, more search tools, improved photos
make CarSoup.com’s iPad app indispensable
With the release of Version 1.1, the popular and well-reviewed CarSoup.com car shopping app will boast 1.3 million vehicles from across the United States, with plans to add even more cars in the future. It will also include even more top-of-the-line shopping features such as saved searches and vehicles, dozens of search filters, Carfax Vehicle History Reports, and the ability to directly communicate with participating car sellers.
“When we set out to create the iPad app we wanted to take advantage of what makes shopping on an iPad a great experience,” said Ben Miller, director of user experience for CarSoup.com. “It’s not just a repeat of our current CarSoup.com site.”
Here are the new features of Version 1.1:
- Save searches and vehicles to look at again later.
- Find cars with no sweat using all of the new search filters.
- Tracked history makes it easy to backtrack to your last batch of results.
- Directly contact the seller within the app.
- More information than ever is available for vehicles, including mpg.
- Bigger and better looking photos at every step of the search process.
- Maps and directions available to plan out your perfect day of car shopping.
- More than 1 million cars to browse with more added every day.
The app is now available for download and more can be found at http://www.carsoup.com/ipad.
CarSoup.com is an online venue for buying, researching and selling new cars, used cars and other vehicles including motorcycles, boats, RVs, ATVs and more. CarSoup.com lists more than 1.3 million new and used vehicles nationally from both private sellers and more than 7,000 participating dealers. The CarSoup iPad Car Shopping app was released in May of 2012 with its 1.1 update released Oct. 27, 2012. Visit online at www.carsoup.com.
Nov. 5, 2012