TAMPA, Fla. – Automotive Compliance Education (ACE) announced that there are four days remaining to register for their new event, taking place Feb. 13–16, 2022 at Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel. Compliant Summit is more than just a compliance conference, the event is designed to increase sales and efficiencies within the dealership with an eye towards doing things compliantly.
Compliant Summit was created to benefit the entire dealership, with specialty educational tracks dedicated to sales managers, F&I managers and compliance officers. Included in the event registration, all attendees will be eligible to sign up and take the ACE certification exam in one of four disciplines: F&I Specialist, Sales Management Specialist, Compliance Officer, and ACE’s newest offering, Safeguards Specialist.
“ACE is committed to providing the training dealerships want with an eye towards compliance that they need,” said Gil Van Over III, ACE’s executive director and show chair.
Attendees can look forward to sessions dedicated to the following topics:
- Amazon Proofing Your Dealership
- Updated Safeguards Rule
- Paperless Contracting
- Using Mediation to Prevent Lawsuits and Keep Customers
- Menus: Sales Tools or Compliance Document?
- Desking Done Right
- Developing a CMS
- Documenting Federales Requirements
- Common Sense and Technology
- Humans do the Dumbest Things
- Gathering Intel: Interview or Conversation?
- Auditing Deals
- A Blockchain Approach to the Digital Road to the Sale
- Compliant Credit Applications
- Fair Credit & Fair Pricing
- Compliance Interview Role Play
- Network Security
- Pre-loads and Product Sales
- Overcoming Objections: 4 Steps to Addressing Customer Concerns
- Consultative Selling
- The 3 Biggest Risks
- Evidence that Helps
- Role Play: Compliant Menu
- Role Play: Compliant Desking
- Preventing Sexual Harassment Claims
To view the full agenda click here.
To reserve your hotel room, email [email protected]