Research and Development
"As we continue to grow, we proactively expand our resources to offer all of our customers the best technology and service. We doubled our R&D investment this year, launched comprehensive employee training and development programs, and expanded our relationships with leading industry groups. These strategic initiatives help keep our dealerships, no matter the size or type, years ahead of the competition," commented Mark Bonfigli, Dealer.com president and CEO.
In 2009, Dealer.com launched its Enterprise Solutions Division, designed to serve the needs of auto manufacturers and dealer groups. Dealer.com also expanded relationships with the majority of all North American based auto manufacturers. In addition, alliances were bolstered with leading advertising agencies.
Partnerships with the nation's top automotive dealer groups, as ranked by Ward's Dealer Business, also increased. According to the annual ranking, 85 percent of the leading dealer groups now choose Dealer.com's online marketing services.
“We have partnered again this year with the most prestigious and fast forward auto retailers in North America. The market share increase this year is a testament to word of mouth from our customers, that we are the right partner to have moving into this new decade of auto retailing. Next year is going to be a banner year for our customers,” added Dean Evans, chief marketing officer, Dealer.com.
Several independent national research groups continued to confirm Dealer.com's industry leadership, including comprehensive organic and paid search studies from Sorgenfrei, LLC and The Pasch Consulting Group. The company's industry-leading products and services and unique corporate culture were also recognized by the following awards and rankings in 2009:
· Net Promoter® Score Survey- top customer service ranking in the nation's software industry
· Auto Dealer Monthly's Dealers' Choice Awards- Gold Award for Web Site Design (fourth consecutive year)
· Web Marketing Association WebAwards- Automobile Standard of Excellence for website development work with Ed Voyles Acura and Flatirons Subaru
· Summit International Emerging Media Awards- Leader Award for their work with the Brandon Ford website (second consecutive year of placement)
· DrivingSales.com Vendor Ratings- Top ranked website provider
· Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™- ranked number 214 of fastest growing companies in North America
· Inc. 5000 Rankings- ranked 88 among the nation's top 100 fastest growing private advertising and marketing companies (third consecutive year of placement)
· Vermont Governor's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports- Gold Award for success of worksite wellness program
· Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award- CEO Mark Bonfigli named finalist and award winner in the technology category in New England (third consecutive year of placement)
· U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA)- CEO Mark Bonfigli named Vermont Small Business Person of the Year
Learn more about Dealer.com's initiatives and leadership by viewing the following videos: http://www.dealer.com/promo/look-inside.htm
E-Commerce Provider or Website Provider?:
Mobile is NOW:
D'ELLA Group Testimonial:
Increase First Party Lead Generation From Your Website:
Think Transparency When Choosing a Website Provider:
About Dealer.com (www.dealer.com)
Dealer.com is the global leader in online marketing solutions for the automotive industry, providing award winning e-marketing solutions to OEMs, auto dealers and media companies. More dealerships use the Dealer.com platform than any other platform in the world.
Recent national and international accolades include: The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, top ranking in The Net Promoter® Score Survey of customer satisfaction, Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 and the Web Marketing Association's Automobile Standard of Excellence. In addition, Dealer.com was the 2008 top rated web provider on leading online rating websites, as well as the Gold Award winner from the Dealers' choice awards for best dealer website solutions. For more information visit: http://www.dealer.com/promo/look-inside.htm
Visit Dealer.com at NADA Booth #243 to learn more.