FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. — RouteOne’s board of directors has appointed Chris Irving chief technology officer. He will manage all information technology and systems development, responsibilities held by Justin Oesterle, who was recently named CEO.
In the eight years Irving has spent with the company, Irving has served as director of application development and director of IT operations.
He joins an executive team that now consists of the following:
- Justin Oesterle was named CEO on June 3 after the departure of the company’s longtime chief executive, Mike Jurecki.
- Janice Basile serves as CFO and is responsible for all accounting and financial matters.
- Daniel J. Doman serves as chief legal and privacy officer and is responsible for all legal matters, security, internal audit, and governmental affairs.
- Todd Mason serves as a chief strategy officer and is responsible for managing product conception, development, and strategy, as well as all marketing-related strategy and tactics.
- Brad Rogers serves as COO and is responsible for managing all sales, customer strategy, integrations, and customer support services.
Prior to joining RouteOne, Irving served as the information technology manager for Brembo S.p.A., NAO operations support manager for GMAC Financial Services, and senior operations manager of information technology at Kaplan Financial. He also spent time as a consultant for General Motors, where he focused on operations, process improvement, and governance.
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom