DELRAY BEACH, Fla. – The Ed Morse Automotive Group announced that it has acquired four dealerships and a parts center in Illinois and Missouri. The locations of these new acquisitions will be in Red Bud and New Athens, Illinois and one in Saint Robert, Missouri. Ed Morse Automotive Group purchased the dealerships from Sellers-Sexton Automotive and Norman Roy.
These new dealerships will be:
- Ed Morse Ford formerly Sellers-Sexton Ford at 341 VFW Memorial Drive, Saint Robert, Missouri.
- Ed Morse Chevrolet Buick GMC formerly Weir Chevrolet Buick GMC at 1507 S. Main Street, Red Bud, Illinois.
- Ed Morse Ford formerly Weir Ford at 1615 S. Main Street, Red Bud, Illinois.
- Ed Morse Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram formerly Weir Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 801 New Baldwin Road, New Athens, Illinois.
- Ed Morse Parts Center formerly Weir Parts Center at 1450 W. Market Street, Red Bud, Illinois.
“This is our second expansion into the great state of Missouri, and we’ve been so impressed with our results that we wanted to continue our growth not only there but into Illinois. When our organization makes an acquisition and enters a new market, we pride ourselves on not only delivering on our promises to support the community but making significant capital improvements. These enhancements will provide our new employees with greater opportunities to be successful and provide our customers with a world-class experience,” said Teddy Morse, Chairman and CEO of Ed Morse Automotive Group.
The Ed Morse Automotive Group is headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, and has been family-owned for 75 years. These acquisitions will add 217 employees to its over 1,400 plus employee base, growing their locations to 27 dealerships, 51 franchises and 14 automotive brands.