BROOMFIELD, Colo. — Integration and networking technology provider DealersLink today said it will unveil a new-car pricing tool at the NADA Show 2018, which will take place March 23-25 in Las Vegas.
Dealerslink officials will be on hand inside Booth No. 337N to demonstrate the firm’s new-car pricing tool as well as its dealer-to-dealer Marketplace, inventory management, booking, live market pricing and photo management tools.
The company’s new-car pricing tool actively monitors and manages new-car pricing. Feature include the following:
- Competition View: Designed to allow dealers to know who their new-car competitors are and how they are pricing their inventory to market.
- In-Depth Descriptions: Vehicle listings include robust descriptions that include all the features and equipment consumers are looking for.
- Rebate and Incentive Management: It’s critical for dealers to have all rebates and factory incentives listed on their inventory 100% of the time and properly disclosed. Consumers don’t want to wait while a dealer checks on the price and rebate, and promises to get back to them.
- Automated Updates: Manually pricing and updating new cars can take up to 10 to 15 hours per week to do properly. DealersLink’s new-car pricing tool helps to automate the process and free up staff to do what they do best: sell vehicles.
- Supply and Demand: Gives dealers insight into supply and demand for each vehicle, and helps inform purchasing decisions and dealer trades.
The new tool is available for one flat fee per month, with no contracts and no setup fees, according to officials.
“We’re offering the most affordable new-car pricing tool in the industry,” said DealersLink CEO Mike Goicoechea. “On average, dealers who switch from their current tool to ours are able to save more than 50% off their monthly bill. Plus, we don’t charge you an extra fee for each additional franchise under your roof.”
Originally posted on F&I and Showroom
See all comments